Health Benefits Resource Center
The Health Benefits Resource Center is a one-stop information and referral service.
Staffed by friendly, bilingual benefits counselors, the Health Benefits Resource Center offers patients, patients’ family, and community residents the following services:
- Vital information and linkages to affordable care and appropriate health benefits — including enrollment assistance for insurance programs, such as Covered California, Medi-Cal, MediCare, Kaiser Permanente Child Health program, and My Health L.A.
- Physician referral assistance
- CalFresh Nutritional Program enrollment
- Referrals to community and social services
Health Benefits Resource Center Mission
- Improve access to health care and human services for the diverse residents of Southeast Los Angeles, including children, teens, seniors and families.
- Provide information about programs and services available to the community that foster community health and wellness for the residents of Southeast Los Angeles.
- Provide a one-stop center that links community residents to affordable care and benefits.
- Provide a dependable referral mechanism for social service agencies, schools, churches, and community-based organizations.
Health & Education Programs
At St. Francis Medical Center, the needs of our neighbors are an important factor in what drives the programs and services we offer. Through the health and education programs at St. Francis Medical Center the community has a reliable link and a resource to help meet those needs. Choose from the following health and education programs: