Important Visitation and Access Notice: Per order of the County of San Mateo Health Officer, the following restrictions to visitation and access to Long Term care facilities is in effect. Click here to download and view the restrictions and guidelines (PDF).
The Attorney General has granted conditional approval of the sale to AHMC Healthcare Inc. You can access the statement here.
Seton Coastside at a Glance
From medical, surgical, and other specialties
Providing patient-centered, quality care
24-Hour Standby ER
on the Pacific Coast between Daly City and Santa Cruz
Patient Care Services
Seton Medical Center Coastside is located five miles northwest of the intersection of Highway 92 and Highway 1 (HWY 1).
Southbound on HWY 1
- Pass through Montara to Moss Beach.
- Pass sign for Moss Beach Distillery.
- Turn left at hospital sign on Marine Blvd.
- Go two blocks up hill to hospital parking lot.
Northbound on HWY 1
- Pass through Half Moon Bay, El Granada and Princeton to Moss Beach.
- Pass Half Moon Bay Airport.
- Turn right at hospital sign on Marine Blvd.
- Go two blocks up hill to hospital parking lot
Patient & Visitor Resources
About Seton Coastside
As a part of Verity Health, Seton Coastside has served the coastal community for more than 40 years.
Seton Coastside offers skilled nursing care to more than 115 inpatient residents, in addition to healthcare services such as physical therapy, radiology and emergency care.
600 Marine Blvd, Moss Beach, CA 94038